Thursday, December 22, 2011

Huge Slot Car Racing Set with Tyco 440-X2 Red Lamborghini

Marchon Slot Car Racing Set with Tyco 440-X2 Lamborghini Flying Around the Track! Took this out of the attic and set up one last time prior to selling on Ebay. When the kids were younger we had a blast with this track! Since I posted this I've been amazed at the number of views it received and have been investing time in trying to find out how I could monetize the video and somehow turn it into a source of income. I've been looking all over the net at how people turn this into home based work. Crazy, but people say this is an easy way to make money! I'll let you know if it works. I hope to make enough money each month to buy that Direct TV package with all the channels! Maybe some of my viewers can lobby Directv.com for me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment