Friday, April 22, 2011

90's Commercials Vol. 18

These commercials aired on local Fox affiliate KCBA on October 26th, 1996. 1. Mystery Mansion (I miss cheesy, electronic board games that you only play once or twice) 2. "James And The Giant Peach" on VHS (I probably haven't seen this movie in a decade) 3. Star Wars: Shadows Of The Empire Slave I and Outrider Vehicles (I'm pretty sure that's Mark Hamill announcing this) 4. Lego Time Cruisers and Dark Forest (I was out of my Lego phase at this point, unfortunately) 5. Tyco Haunted Highway (I like the stop-motion monster) 6. Furniture Mart (This guy creeps me out) 7. Yes on Prop 211 8. Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital "Buckle Up For Love" PSA (Even though I haven't seen this in over a decade, it's sort of ingrained into my memory. It was on ALL THE TIME where I lived) 9. TV Spot for "Larger Than Life" (I'm glad Bill Murray's acting career got back on track) 10. Promo for "Star Trek Voyager" 11. Teacher Barbie (I guess this wasn't the one that said "Math is hard") 12. Kellogg's Pop Tarts (With Gilbert Gottfried as the toaster) 13. Wonder World (I had the one with the Piranhas) 14. Tyco R/C Mega Racing 15. Take Care Of Me Twins (Because kids really need to fantasize about the stresses of parenthood) 16. Honey Nut Cheerios 17. Monterey Peninsula Auto Pawn (I wish I had a Fairy Pawnmother) 18. Red Lobster (New menu not in Hawaii) 19. Cris Cassara Menswear (I'm glad that the US government was able to contain that terrible Macarena outbreak. We lost a lot of good people to that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment